Beyonce: New Evidence She’s Pregnant


Not only did Beyonce drop out of the upcoming film ‘A Star Is Born,’ but now new evidence confirms that she has a baby on the way! Click to find out the EXCLUSIVE details!
We’ve heard that Beyonce is pregnant with a second child, and now we have more proof that Blue Ivy has a little brother or sister on the way! HollywoodLife.com spoke EXCLUSIVELY to a source at Jay-Z‘s 40/40 Club who confirmed that Beyonce, 31, has stayed away from liquor in recent weeks!
“Beyonce hasn’t had anything to drink the last few times she was in here,” our source said. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a baby on the way!” Another clue? Beyonce recently dropped out of the high-profile remake of A Star Is Born, our sister site Variety reported. Beyonce spoke to ABC News about her excitement revealing her first pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards. “Honestly, I just felt free.
I really did, because I’d been holding the most exciting thing in for so long, and I just felt like, ‘Wow, now I can enjoy and now I can just experience this the way that every woman should.’ I felt like, ‘Oh, I can breathe and be happy. It was a beautiful feeling… I went straight off the stage and cried. I hugged my mom, I hugged Jay and just cried. It was a beautiful day.”/hollywoodlife.com