Kim Kardashian’s Cleavage-Baring Miami Flight

Taking her sexiness to the next level, Kim Kardashian strutted her stuff through the Miami International Airport on Wednesday afternoon (October 17).
The 31-year-old reality beauty donned a cleavage-baring top with leather skinnies as she swiftly made her way past the awaiting photographers to catch a departing flight.
Earlier in the morning, the “Keeping up with the Kardashians” star tweeted, “Just had an amazing workout! Feels like I’ve been up for hours!”
It appears she’s trying to lose a few pounds as she recently blogged about her weight and fashion don’ts.
On Monday, Kim shared, “Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dressed list for this outfit! I wanted a little color while I’m living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn’t for me! You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!”
The post was in reference to a recent yellow and black ensemble Miss Kardashian sported last week.