Kourtney Kardashian Strips Down For Maxim Australia October 2012 Feature


Fresh off of the seventh season finale of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,”Kourtney Kardashian kept herself in the public eye by scoring a feature in the October 2012 issue of Maxim Australia magazine.
The 33-year-old E! reality vixen stripped down to alluring black undergarments for the sexy Chris Fortuna shot spread while dishing about everything from her first kiss to failing her driving test.
Highlights from Miss Kardashian’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim Australia!
On her first TMZ appearance:
“TMZ claimed they caught me flashing my underwear at lunch in New York. But I was just wearing regular booty shorts.”
On her first kiss:
“My best friend and I went to sleep-away camp every summer. We’d share stories of making out with boys, but we never did, so we made it all up. My real first kiss was at a friend’s house when I was in junior high. He was such a good kisser, and we’re still close friends.”
On her first car:
“It was a black BMW 3 Series I got for my sweet 16. But, of course, I failed myy driver’s test that day, so I had to drive it back to my house with my mom sitting shotgun.”/celebrity-gossip.net